Mbabazi House of Style
Head band/bandana class.
Enjoy Sewing classes at our Broad Avenue shop starting this month through out the year.
2553 Broad Avenue, 38112
Our sessions will last 2hours and each session will cover a different project start to finish.
Bring a friend, sister, co-worker or who ever and learn to sew and create functional day to day projects.
Our projects will include but are not limited to
Headband, Napkin, Bandana/headwrap, pillow case, Apron, Skirt, Tote.
In this class you will learn:
- How to thread, operate your machine
- How to hem by hand and machine
- Cut, sew and complete your project.
- You are advised to bring your own machine, if you don't own one, there will be one available at an additional cost. Reserve in advance as availability is limited.
-We will have fabric available for sale but you can always bring your own
- Make sure your Machine is in good working condition If you are bringing your own
- Participants must be at least 12 years old unless attending with a parent.
At the end of the class you will be able to thread your machine, lay fabric and cut, stitch/sew your headband.